Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Miraculous Thyroid Drink




MIRACULOUS THYROID DRINK

This tea helps the thyroid perform better.
This tea is delicious! It helps your thyroid work better, give it a try!

RECIPE:
– 1 cup unsweetened 100% cranberry juice
– 7 cups purified water
– 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp ground ginger
– 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
– 3/4 Cup fresh squeezed orange juice (approx 3 oranges)
– 1/4 Cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (approx1-2 lemons)

DIRECTIONS:
Bring water to a boil; add cranberry juice, reduce heat to low. Add cinnamon, ginger, & nutmeg, stir and let simmer for 20 minutes; let it cool down to room temperature. Stir in orange & lemon juices...Add ice and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thank You for posting this recipe. I like that I can pin it and not have to post in on my Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much water. NO taste at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Veronique! I think the point of the recipe is not so much for taste as it is for functionality. Nowadays, with all of the junk food, sodas, preservatives, and other unhealthy substances in our foods that are destroying our health, is it any wonder that our bodies are taking a beating? I have not tried this recipe, but the taste isn't nearly as important to me as whether or not it will help to keep my thyroid functioning properly. ;)

    ReplyDelete


Click Me! :D