Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings




Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings

2 cans crescent rolls. I used Pillsbury 8 count cans in original flava. 8)
2 apples. (green).
2 sticks butter. I don't skimp, the recipe says you can use margarine, but what's the point anyway?
2 cups sugar.
2 tsp. cinnamon.
1 can Mountain Dew.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Core and slice apples (I removed the skins as well). Wrap each in a crescent triangle. I basically just tried my best to get every inch of the apple covered by the dough. Line up in a 9x13 inch pan. Melt butter, cinnamon, and sugar together. I just nuked the butter and then stirred in the sugar and cinnamon until it had a pretty smooth, pourable consistency. Pour the Dew around the perimeter of the pan. Bake 45 minutes. Eat warm with a scoop, or 3, of vanilla ice cream.


*From TeamSugar
*yumsugar.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment


Click Me! :D